Coloured wind areas?

Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut.
Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can.

Moderator: jza

Forum rules
Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut, mais on n'oublie jamais que l'on discute entre humains.
Il ne faut surtout pas oublier les mots magiques: bonjour, salut, merci, etc.
Les messages impolis sont rejetés et restent sans réponse.
Il faut souvent être patient, car il y a plein d'autres activités encore plus passionantes dans notre vie.

Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can, but we never forget that we discuss between humans.
Do not forget the magic words: hello, hi, thank you, etc.
Rude messages are rejected and remain unanswered.
It is often necessary to be patient because there are many other activities even more exciting in our life.
luckystrike

Coloured wind areas?

Post by luckystrike » 27 May 2019 17:52

Hi, this might have been covered before. I checked the last pages, did not find anything about it. I have been using ZyGrib for many years and it has been my preferred grib program. But with the last versions I have had problems with the nice feature og having the different wind force areas showing in different colours. I can only get a colours scale bar. My selected map area is all blue. Weather map Options does not give a map colour option. What can I do?

Also, the box with the grib file data in the upper left corner of the map with the grib file data is cluttered with too large letters, making it unreadable. I have tried some font settings without good results. In addition, the bottom lines are half way covered by the map.

I run the latest version 8.0.1.

I also have a high resolution screen setting. But would not like very well to change the rest of my PC world to run ZyGrib in a special screen setting.
Unfortunately I was not able to insert a screenshot, i only get some img/img response.