Use your given by other project

Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut.
Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can.

Moderator: jza

Forum rules
Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut, mais on n'oublie jamais que l'on discute entre humains.
Il ne faut surtout pas oublier les mots magiques: bonjour, salut, merci, etc.
Les messages impolis sont rejetés et restent sans réponse.
Il faut souvent être patient, car il y a plein d'autres activités encore plus passionantes dans notre vie.

Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can, but we never forget that we discuss between humans.
Do not forget the magic words: hello, hi, thank you, etc.
Rude messages are rejected and remain unanswered.
It is often necessary to be patient because there are many other activities even more exciting in our life.
pautin

Use your given by other project

Post by pautin » 06 Jul 2010 15:23

Hello. Very good, difficult project. You good fellows that have made such huge work.
I ask a pardon for possible discrepancies, transfer became from Russian on English with the help online of the translator.
I had such question. I wish to use the data about weather on the site in Russia (on cities of Russia). Whether I can use given given by your server?
If yes, that is whether at you the report of work (data exchange) with your server?

DomH
Site Admin

Re: Use your given by other project

Post by DomH » 06 Jul 2010 19:33

pautin wrote:Hello. Very good, difficult project. You good fellows that have made such huge work.
I ask a pardon for possible discrepancies, transfer became from Russian on English with the help online of the translator.
I had such question. I wish to use the data about weather on the site in Russia (on cities of Russia). Whether I can use given given by your server?
If yes, that is whether at you the report of work (data exchange) with your server?
Hello,
Sorry, but I strictly not sure to understand your question. May be ask it again in Russian, and somebody may try to answer and to translate your question to be sure to really understand. your question, wich not the case yet. Sorry.
Bonne journée ou bonne soirée (vous pouvez choisir)
Have a nice day or good night (you can choose)
Guten Morgen oder gute Nacht (Sie können wählen)

DomH

pautin

Post by pautin » 07 Jul 2010 03:53

DomH wrote: Hello,
Sorry, but I strictly not sure to understand your question. May be ask it again in Russian, and somebody may try to answer and to translate your question to be sure to really understand. your question, wich not the case yet. Sorry.
I will try to repeat my question.
I have studied your program zyGrib_win-3.9.2. The excellent program, huge work.
The program obtains the data from your server in format GRIB.
Whether I can use my program and to be obtained the data from your server?

jza
Site Admin

Post by jza » 07 Jul 2010 06:17

Hello,
pautin wrote:Whether I can use my program and to be obtained the data from your server?
No, sorry, it's not a web service (not the purpose of zygrib).
You can retrieve public data directly from NOAA server.
A+
Jacques